Bank Account Change
To update your bank account information for all deposits and fees, follow the instructions provided below:
- Login to your BlockChyp portal by going to BlockChyp.com and clicking on LOGIN in the top right-hand corner.
- Use the SIGN IN option by entering your email address and password.
Once logged in, navigate to the left-hand menu and click on Merchant Tools.
Scroll down and click on Bank Accounts.
- You will see a screen for Multi-Factor Access. Enter the code that was sent via text to the phone number you signed up with.
- Click on the name of the bank account.
- On the Edit Bank Account page you can use the verification service to change the account by clicking on change. If you prefer, you can use the Manual Account Change option by clicking on the link below the Account Number.
- After entering the new bank account information click submit.
The change can take up to 24 hours to be processed. The Risk Team will send an email letting you know the change was received and that it was processed. Once the change has been processed, transactions from the next batch will be deposited into the new account.