BlockChyp is beefing up our North Provo engineering team and we’re looking for a few great software engineers to help scale our platform.
This role is a full-time on site position with competitive salary, generous benefits, and a stock options package. And snacks.
- Four year degree in a technical field like Computer Science or Mathematics.
- 2-3 years of experience preferred. We’re open to new college grads with exceptional academic records and abilities.
- Working knowledge of at least one major open-source programming language like Go (preferred), C++, Python, or Ruby.
Nice To Haves:
Be sure to let us know if you have exposure to any of the following:
- Docker with orchestration platforms like ECS or Kubernetes
- Linux development and administration.
- Embedded systems or firmware development.
- React or Vue.js
- Crypto or blockchain development experience.
- Relational Databases like MySQL or Postgres
- NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Hadoop, Dynamo DB, or Elastic Search
- Analytics platforms like Datadog or Splunk
- Amazon Web Services (ECS, EC2, etc)
- Knowledge of standard encryption algorithms and techniques (AES, ECDSA, BCRYPT, SCRYPT, etc)
- Payment Processing
- Banking Software and financial standards like NACHA and Swift.
BlockChyp is a full service payment processor based in North Provo. Focused on point-of-sale integrated payments, BlockChyp provides small and medium sized retailers with the full payment processing stack, from brick-and-mortar payment terminals shipped from our Provo terminal lab to the payment gateway and merchant portal.
In a time when big tech and the payments industry has all but abandoned small business, BlockChyp has doubled down on its commitment to the traditional independent merchant and the point-of-sale vendors who serve them. As a result BlockChyp has grown by triple digits every year since inception, even during COVID, and is now one of the fastest growing and most influential payments companies in the integrated payments space.
BlockChyp is also a place where Utah values and the Utah way of life are respected. If you’re tired of walking on eggshells for big tech and pretending to share Silicon Valley’s values just to keep your job, BlockChyp is a place where you can do what you love while fighting for the little guy.
All applicants must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
No third party recruiters, please.